Chain Vision’s Katana Inu INU is a very technically sophisticated game. Katana Inu uses a second-layer Ethereum solution. Katana Inu is a play-to-earn game that may earn users actual money. Open-world PvP combat rewards winners with in-game goodies. Chain Vision, based in Germany, is creating cryptocurrency-powered video games using Katana Inu.
Katana Inu fosters game innovation by integrating gaming with blockchain. Katana Inu, a trading and gaming ecosystem fueled by Defi and NFT, aims to let users profit from their virtual world time.
They seek to alter conventional games by establishing a new PC battle royale utilizing NFT principles. This concept drives Katana Inu. The game offers high-quality graphics and unique NFT skins to attract blockchain and NFT users and PC gamers. In this article, I will explain Katana Inu.
How is Katana Inu Works?
With Katana Inu, we want to show what can be done with a blockchain and the gaming industry. The primary game mode is a battle royale system where users take their avatars and loot into the fight against other players for loot. Products may function as non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and be exchanged in the NFT marketplace.
Katana Inu’s comprehensive plan is broken down into four distinct stages, with each one including a variety of ambitious goals and objectives, such as:
- Complete smart contract audit, introduce first Katanu Inu characters, introduce first charity idea, and expand cooperation with gaming studios all fall.
- Speeding up game development, releasing an online marketplace, and becoming listed on a centralized exchange (CEX).
- Players can expect to see the token go live on layer 2, the NFT marketplace goes live, and the game’s beta version be revealed.
- They are releasing a beta version of the game, removing NFT skins, and carrying out several charitable projects.
Katana Inus and Their Problem and Solutions
Many blockchain games lack good visuals, and P2E developers usually disregard the PC gaming market. Therefore Katana Inu was created to fill both gaps.
As an added downside, regular games don’t provide any play-to-win mechanic.
- The industry’s more than a billion players have been losing money for years. Despite spending hundreds of dollars on skins and other in-game things, they cannot resell them. A financial loss has occurred.
- Katana Inu allows you to make money by trading in-game items for NFTs and getting rewards for doing so.
- Katana Inu has spotted an opening in the market caused by the lack of high-end graphics and player retention in the blockchain space.
The NFT-Ecosystem in this decentralized gaming economy is made possible by the NFT-Marketplace, which operates across all participating chains and offers players the chance to make money as they indulge in the game’s addicting and exciting features.
- Katana Inu’s goal is to create a play-to-earn, battle-royale PC game with cutting-edge visuals and fantastic gameplay to appeal to a subset of the world’s 1 billion conventional PC players.
- The P2E mechanisms and the NFT ecosystem should give gamers a long-lasting and engaging gaming experience. All game skins are time-locked NFTs.
- Whenever and at any price, players who have these NFTs may unload them. The rarity of these skins affects their market value much like any other scarce resource.
- Players in our P2E ecosystem will require KATA tokens and NFTs to participate. In addition to players, investors may get in on the action by purchasing NFTs and KATA tokens to lend to them.
Chainvision is the name of the German development team who put their heads together to make Katana Inu. Katana Inu’s tokenomics were created with a focus on the future, despite its memetic roots. Only 29% of the entire KATA token supply may be used for staking and in-game incentives.
The remaining 12% must be used for trading and the Katana Inu economy. After being frozen for six months, a team’s tokens will release gradually over the next three years. Similarly, there is a wall before tokens in the seed sale, pre-sale, and general sale are unlocked linearly.
How Does the Katana Inu Develop Its Discerning Character?
Katana Inu is an innovative earn-to-play title centered on a player-owned NFT (non-transactional currency) market. The main game includes a battle royale mode with up to 100 players in an open-world setting.
Some of the NFT marketplace’s token buyback activities and a percentage of its fees are donated to several inaugural charitable causes. Different characters’ skins may be customized in this game.
The Katana Inu team is working on several of them. Community artists will also be allowed to create and implement their skins in the game. For players and creative businesspeople, this means new opportunities for making money.
For other games, it means they can have their own NFT crossovers. Unlike many games powered by the blockchain, which might seem like simplistic minigames or incomplete ideas.
As far as we can tell, Katana Inu is developing into a full-fledged PC game with depth that would wow even the most discerning gamers.
Importance of Katana Inu
There are several tokens in the cryptocurrency market, and one of the most promising is the KATA token. There are currently 4.6 billion KATA coins in circulation, out of a total of 50 billion that will ever be produced.
Katana Inu INU also offers a decentralized NFT market for Ethereum layer two solutions that gamers can use. Additionally, KATA tokens are utilized to finance philanthropic initiatives and control the economy for long-term advantages.
This game, Katana Inu, was developed using blockchain technology. The game has high-quality graphics, an open global map, the opportunity to earn NFTs and mint the KATA tokens, and the ability to generate NFTs.
An NFT marketplace allows players to buy and sell non-fungible tokens (NFTs) inside the game using KATA tokens. The KATA token is a legitimate, tradeable, and investable cryptocurrency. Its market value has been constant for some time.
Katana Inu is built to provide creators, artists, and gamers with a passive revenue stream. Katana Inu has just emerged as a cross-platform game that works with other monetizable video games. Similarly, the NFTs you make in one game may be used in others.