Interested applicants who are prepared to join one of the world’s leading airlines where employees have exposure to a multicultural work environment are advised to apply online for the latest Qatar Airways Careers. The airline’s reputation for providing top-notch training and opportunities for skill enhancement attracts professionals from various backgrounds. The management here is committed to excellence and offers a wide range of job vacancies for aspiring freshers and professionals.
Whether you are a seasoned aviation expert or a recent graduate looking for a new challenge, the company provides a rewarding platform to explore and apply for diverse roles in the airline. With its global reach and reputation for innovation, working here will open doors to extraordinary experiences and growth opportunities. So, be sure to submit your application right away!
|Qatar, Kenya, UAE, India, & Sri Lanka
|Status of Nationality:
|Equivalent Degree / Diploma Holders
|Discuss it with your interviewer
|According to the labor law of country
|Last Updated on
|January 15th, 2024
ABOUT QATAR AIRWAYS
Qatar Airways is the national carrier of the State of Qatar. With its headquarters in Doha, it operates an extensive network of flights to hundreds of destinations across six continents. The airline boasts a modern fleet of aircraft and is known for its excellent service, inflight entertainment, and comfortable cabins. As a member of the prestigious Oneworld alliance, it also offers seamless travel options and frequent flyer benefits to its customers. Qatar Airways continues to be a preferred choice for both leisure and business travelers in the Qatar, Kenya, UAE, India, Sri Lanka, and beyond.
OFTEN AVAILABLE JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Flight Attendant
- Cabin Crew
- Air Hostess
- Ground Staff
- Customer Service Agent
- Sales Assistant
- Ground Handling Supervisor
- Aircraft Engineer
- Sales Executive
- Cargo Operations Specialist
- Finance Analyst
- Maintenance Technician
- Airport Operations Supervisor
- IT Support Specialist
- Marketing Coordinator
- HR Officer
- Security Officer
Working in such a prestigious organization like Qatar Airways offers exposure to modern aviation technology and a chance to be part of a global network. The company’s emphasis on employee well-being, work-life balance, and attractive compensation further contribute to its popularity among job seekers. Some of the benefits offered by QatarAirways Career are listed below.
- Competitive Salary
- Travel Privileges
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- International Exposure
- Training and Skill Enhancement Programs
- Performance-based Incentives
- Job Stability
- World-class Training Facilities
- Employee Assistance Programs
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR CABIN CREW IN QATAR AIRWAYS??
According to Qatar Airways Careers cabin crew requirements, you must be at least 21 years old, have a good level of health and fitness, and have great communication skills. In addition, it is very important to possess a positive attitude and an ability to engage with others. Furthermore, the airline seeks candidates who possess a strong enthusiasm for customer service, demonstrate effective teamwork skills, and exhibit fluency in the English language. Moreover, as part of Qatar Airways cabin crew salary, you will get to earn an average income of QAR 5,000 per month. The remuneration package also encompasses flight pay and an allowance for layovers.
HOW TO APPLY FOR QATAR AIRWAYS CAREERS?
If you’re interested in submitting your application for the Qatar Airways Careers, simply follow the steps we’ve provided below.
- Click “Apply Here” and go to the official Qatar Airways jobs webpage to access the available opportunities.
- Explore the various job vacancies listed on the website.
- You can learn more about the job responsibilities, and requirements by clicking on it.
- Once you’ve chosen the desired position, click on “Apply Now” to start the application process.
- Fill in the required information and complete the segments, i.e., Personal Details, Experience & Education, and Job Specific Questions.
- Review the information you provided and make any necessary corrections before submitting the application.
- Once submitted, you can also track your job application status by logging in.
- If selected, the recruitment team will reach out to you for further hiring assessments and interviews.
HR EMAIL ADDRESS & CONTACT NUMBER OF QATAR AIRWAYS
HR Email Address: [email protected]
Dubai Contact Number 1: +974-44237103
Dubai Contact Number 2: +971 4 2319999
Land line: 020 2800000
LIST OF AVAILABLE POSITIONS (UPDATED)
|Lead Aeropolitical & Corporate Affairs Officer
|Head of Sourcing Transformation
|Senior Reservations Agent
|Head of Events and Exhibitions
|Revenue Management Analyst
|Talent Manager (Qatari Nationals)
|Chef De Partie
|Licensed Aircraft Engineer Level II
|OOH (Out-of-Home) Lead Sales Officer
|Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing – Fuel
|Terminal Operations Manager