If you are knowledgeable about the cryptocurrency industry and wish to share your insights on current and future developments or discuss promising projects such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, we welcome you to submit a guest post on our website. Please refer to our Terms and Requirements before submitting your article.
Terms & Requirements:
- The subject matter of your post must be related to cryptocurrencies. However, we do not accept content that violates Google Publisher Policies, including promotion of illegal activities, copyright infringement, counterfeit products, pornographic or health-related material, malware, or click-bait. Additionally, we do not accept articles that contain deceptive, dangerous, or derogatory content.
- The article can be of any type, such as introductory, educative, how-to, in-depth analysis, or news reporting.
- The content of your guest post cannot be promotional or a press release. If you wish to publish promotional or press release content, please follow the provided link.
- The length of your guest post should be a minimum of 300 words, although there is no maximum limit.
- You may include images that are either royalty-free or owned by you in your guest article. They must be between 800x600px and 1920x1080px maximum.
- Your full name and a brief biography are required. You may include a no-follow link to your LinkedIn or blog/company in your author bio section for transparency.
- There are no additional requirements other than those listed above.
How to Submit Your Guest Post:
- Please click on the provided link to open your e-mail application and send us an e-mail with your guest post. Attach your article in .doc or .odt format, along with the required information (name and short bio).
- We will review your submission and notify you once it has been approved. Your article will be published and shared with our readers once approved. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
- Thank you for considering contributing to our website. We hope you have fun writing your guest post.